Monday, June 13, 2011

What's In My Purse?

So last time I posted here it was Winter, and now it's Summer. I was busy at school! I was in a play, Taming of the Shrew. Then I was the student director in another play. I also work at a hair salon and I volunteer at my church.

Well now school is out so maybe I will make videos and blog more often! I just made this video showing what is in my purse. Its kind of long but watch it anyway! If you have a YouTube account, it would be so nice if you could leave me a comment and hit the Like button. <3 So I saw this video my a girl named Christina when she first uploaded it like a month ago and I said to myself I would make one too. Finally did! Then I saw this girl that I sub on YouTube named Lindey made one too a few months ago. So I will put my video here and also the ones by Christina and Lindey.

These are things that were in my purse. Sunglasses, a little bag, Claritin, inhaler, brush and mirror, Elevation Church pen, Blistex, Vampire Blood hand sanitizer, pen, pencil, purfume from Aeropostale, broken camera, trash, Bath and Body Works spray, Trident Layers gum, planner, a note I wrote with my friend, Circle K coupon, Price List from where I work, wallet, Carowinds pass, StarBucks card, receipts, Honor Card, rubber bands for my braces, bobby pins, pony tail thingee, ear plugs, ELF compact mirror, Dentine Pure gum, teeth cleaner for braces, Merle Norman lip gloss, Bath and Body Works lip gloss, mint chap stick, Satin Hands from Mary Kay, Mary Kay perfume, my iPod but one of my earphones does not work, Guess earrings, and that's it for my purse! So now watch me show all this stuff!

My Video


Christina's Video


Lindey's Video

No comments:

Post a Comment