Sunday, November 7, 2010

My 4 Subscribers!

Woohoooo! I have 4 subscribers on my new YouTube Channel! Here is a video from each person who subbed me so far.

This first one is by ricarsj and her name is Rica Starr Jose. She did this homemade video for the song Walking On Sunshine by Aly and AJ originally done by Katrina and the Waves. I like bother version of the song and Rica looks pretty in this video I like her hair!


This video is from 9TwelveMUAStudios and her name is Izzy well actually she subbed me on her other channel but there's no videos on there. So I'm putting her newest video on here its a makeup tutorial inspired by Fall. I like the look she made! Izzy also did some cool makeup videos of how to look like members of KISS! You should check them out too.


This one is from my uncle's channel he likes old rock songs from the 60s and has a little record company that puts out music they call Garage Rock. This video is the song he uses on his podcasts which I am actually in! LoL you can hear me say I love Garage Rock Radio in this podcast I was like 9 when he recorded me saying that. So this short song is only a minute long and is by Lyn Price who makes records for my uncle. If you like Rock you should sub my uncle's channel!


Last video is from Pinkiericegurl and her name is Emafe. This is her latest video that shows a lot of her favorite makeup products. At the end she shows some brushes and there are some I like and want to get! Her eye makeup is pretty in this video I like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my video on your blog!
    - Your uncle (Garage Bill)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for making this post. I just followed you. Take care gurl=)

    ReplyDelete